NorCal MCA is proud to represent more than 100 contracting firms in Northern California. We are committed to providing leadership, educational opportunities and a voice for our members in an effort to enhance the construction industry. Join us!
Benefits of membership include:
- Networking and socializing with NorCal MCA contractor members
- Attendance at all NorCal/UA Safety Committee meetings
- Attendance at designated general membership meetings of NorCal MCA
- Participation and sponsorship opportunities at the annual NorCal MCA Student Chapter Golf Tournament
- Participation and sponsorship opportunities at the annual NorCal MCA Kent Morrill Scholarship reception
- Attendance at the MCAA Annual Convention with dinner and/or golf sponsorship and participation opportunities
- Associate Member Table Top Program
- Company listing on our website with logo recognition
Questions? Contact Alex Hall, Director of Member Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate membership in NorCal MCA is available to firms or individuals with a direct interest in the mechanical contracting industry.
Affiliate membership in NorCal MCA is available to contractors and subcontractors who are involved in certain aspects of mechanical system installation, but don’t fully qualify for regular NorCal membership.