Experts in Safety
Safety is our number one priority, and the safest workforce requires a strong partnership between labor and management. Eliminating accidents and injuries demands continuous effort, so we regularly search for the most up-to-date information and produce safety materials to help keep our contractors’ worksites safe.
We also work closely with our union Locals to understand safety issues from every angle. Our Safety Committee is dedicated to improving our safety programs each year to keep incidence rates lower than the OSHA national average.
Safety Services available to you as a NorCal MCA member include:
- Certified First Aid CPR training at NorCal’s cost
- KellerOnline safety site subsidies
- SDS BinderWorks online service subsidies
- Discounted safety training courses from local providers
- Subsidized registration and travel expenses for the National Safety Directors Conference